Belts are no longer used simply to mark the waist or make a slightly strict outfit appear more feminine. They have become the centrepiece of an outfit, adopting details, colours a
Runway Fall-Winter 2019
Please note that store inventory changes frequently, we ask that you contact the boutique directly to ensure the item is still available.
Product details & care
- Materials: Leather
- Reference: 40017HOK001
All Longchamp items are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
• protect the product from heavy rain;
• avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol (perfume for example);
• avoid prolonged exposure to br ight light;
• for dark-coloured items, avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabr ics, especially in a humid environment;
• for light-coloured items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colours may rub off (jeans for example);
• be careful not to scr atch or rub the product against abr asive surfaces;
• after use, we recommend storing your bag in a case , away from light, humidity and heat.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas. This product can be protected by applying a waterproofing agent, following the recommendations given by the manufacturer.