This large bag with a snap-fastening button flap plays with the codes of the Le Pliage bag in a “travel” version. Longchamp drew its inspiration from origami when creating Le Plia
Colors: BlackFind in store
Please note that store inventory changes frequently, we ask that you contact the boutique directly to ensure the item is still available.
Product details & care
- Materials: Pliage / Nylon
- Dimensions: 45x35/52x23 cm
- Reference: L1911089001
- Polyamide canvas with inside coating
Closing : Zipped and snap closure
Strap : Adjustable and detachable
Compartment : 1
Extensible : Yes
Patch pocket : 1
All Longchamp luggages are created with the utmost care in our workshops.
To guarantee their longevity, we recommend that you follow a few simple rules:
- protect the product from heavy rain and any difficult weather conditions
- avoid all contact with oily products, products containing solvents or alcohol
- always make sure you open and close zipped luggage correctly, both zips must meet in the middle
- for dark-colored items, avoid prolonged contact with light-colored fabrics, especially in a humid or tropical environment
- for light-colored items, avoid friction with other materials or prints whose colors may rub off (jeans for example)
- be careful not to scratch or rub the product against abrasive surfaces
- use a non-abrasive sponge humidified with water to gently remove any surface dirt from your trolley
- light scuffs cannot be removed from your trolley, and are part of the life and personality of it
- after use, we recommend to clean and dry your luggage, and to keep it away from light, humidity and heat
NB: Longchamp offers a guarantee on all of its products against manufacturing defects.
The House can under no circumstances be held responsible for any damage caused by external factors (incidents during handling at airports…), but can repair most types of possible damage.
Please contact your Longchamp boutique if you need further assistance.
To maintain your product, apply with a soft brush Longchamp colorless cream regularly to leather areas. To remove dirt, clean the whole lining using a cloth or a soft brush, with water and neutral soap (avoid water spilling over leather parts when cleaning).